Register online for the FREE Delaware Running Festival runner tracking services, beginning Tuesday, May 9. Use this helpful information to track your favorite runners, and to reunite with loved ones Family Reunion Zone. The message will provide the runner’s time, pace and expected finish time.
You will be able to receive tracking messages on your mobile phone via text messaging, have an email sent to your inbox, or have posts placed on your facebook or twitter accounts.
Alerts are triggered when each runner’s individual timing chip crosses a timing mat that is part of the runner tracking system. By tracking a runner, you will receive the following messages:
Full Marathon: 5 Mile, 13.1 Mile, 18 Mile, Finish
Half Marathon: 5 Mile, Finish
How to Sign Up via the Web:
- 5k Tracking Signup: https://results.xacte.com/track?id=1461
- Full/Half/Relay Tracking signup : https://results.xacte.com/track?id=1442
- Search for your athlete(s). You can enter a bib number or name. To search for a 4 Person Relay Team you will need to enter the team name.
- Once you open the record for the athlete, you can sign up for updates via text messaging, email, Twitter or Facebook.
How to Sign Up for Text Messaging Alerts Using a Short Code:
• Text DMRF [Bib#] to 72147
• For example, to track bib number 100, you would text DMRF 100 to 72147 [NOTE: There is a space between DMRF and the bib number, so text DMRF 100 not DMRF100] • You will then receive text message alerts for that athlete
BIB NUMBERS will be included on your e-cards and sent on Mon., May 8