We Dare You To
The Delaware Half-Marathon™
Tubman Garrett Riverfront Park, Wilmington, DE
Sunday, May 14, 2017 @ 7am
Registrants must be 16 years of age and be able to complete the 13.1 mile course in 6 hours
The 2017 half-marathon field will be capped at 1500 runners, with a total of 3000 runners in all events; although the Race Director reserves the right to change the size of the half-marathon field.
Registration for the Delaware Half Marathon™ is now open and will close close May 8, 2017 or earlier if the field is filled. Please register early as we have sold out in past years.
Please take the time to confirm the accuracy of the registration information. You may be able to view and edit your registration information HERE.
NO FAXED OR EMAILED ENTRIES | NO REFUNDS! | NO RACE TRANSFERS!
- (13.1 miles): certification DE 08016LMB
- Half-Marathon Turn-by-Turn
- Half-Marathon Elevation Map
- GMAP-Pedometer Map
Half-Marathon Race Premiums
We are excited to announce that all race premiums for the 2017 Delaware Running Festival will be performance race shirts provided by Under Armour.
- Updated UA Tech™ fabric has a softer, more natural feel for incredible all-day comfort
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat so it dries fast
- Lightweight stretch construction improves mobility for full range of motion
- Anti-microbial technology keeps your gear smelling fresher, longer
- Raglan sleeves unlock mobility for serious range of motion
- Center front logo
- Loose fit
Each half-marathon finisher will earn a medal to commemorate their successful completion of the race.
CHECK OUT THE DETAIL ON THIS MEDAL!
Overall Winners: Trophies will be awarded to the overall male and female champions as well as to the and the second and third place finishers. In addition to the trophy, both Overall Champions will receive gift cards for Dick’s Sporting Goods. Masters Champions will also receive gift cards for Dick’s Sporting Goods.
Age Groups Prizes: Prizes go to the top three male and female age group finishers for the half-marathon in each of the following divisions: 14-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35- 39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69 and 70+.
There will be no cash purse for the Half-Marathon.