We Dare You To
The Delaware Half-Marathon™
Tubman Garrett Riverfront Park, Wilmington, DE
Sunday, April 29, 2018 @ 7am
Registrants must be 16 years of age and be able to complete the 13.1 mile course in 6 hours
The half-marathon field will be capped at 1500 runners, with a total of 3000 runners in all events; although the Race Director reserves the right to change the size of the half-marathon field.
Registration for the Delaware Half Marathon™ is now open and will close close April 28, 2018 or earlier if the field is filled. Please register early as we have sold out in past years.
Please take the time to confirm the accuracy of the registration information. You may be able to view and edit your registration information HERE.
NO FAXED OR EMAILED ENTRIES | NO REFUNDS! | NO RACE TRANSFERS!
- (13.1 miles): certification DE 08016LMB
- Half-Marathon Turn-by-Turn
- Half-Marathon Elevation Map
- GMAP-Pedometer Map
Half-Marathon Race Premiums
The 2018 race premiums for the Delaware Running Festival will once again be performance race shirts provided by Under Armour. SHIRTS ARE GENDER SPECIFIC (only men’s shown in image)
- Updated UA Tech™ fabric has a softer, more natural feel for incredible all-day comfort
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat so it dries fast
- Lightweight stretch construction improves mobility for full range of motion
- Anti-microbial technology keeps your gear smelling fresher, longer
- Raglan sleeves unlock mobility for serious range of motion
- Center front logo
- Loose fit
Each half-marathon finisher will earn a medal to commemorate their successful completion of the race.
CHECK OUT YOUR 2018 MEDAL!
Age Groups Prizes: Prizes go to the top three male and female age group finishers for the half-marathon in each of the following divisions: 14-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35- 39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69 and 70+.
There will be no cash purse for the Half-Marathon.