Corrigan Sports invites your group to utilize our Delaware Marathon Running Festival to raise money for your very worthy cause. Last year, charities involved in the Corrigan Sports Events were able to generate more than $1 million for their cause.
- Charity must be a 501c3 Non-Profit
- Charity must have a minimum of 25 runners participating in the event in either the Marathon, Half Marathon, Team Relay, or 5K
- Charity must supply a minimum of 15 volunteers to work the Delaware Running Festival or another CSE event
Charities who get involved in our program will receive the following benefits:
- Discounted race fees
- A listing on the official event site with logo
- Promoted through event email blasts and social media pages
- Discounted pricing on expo booth and iGiftBag inserts should they choose to utilize
- Charities who reach thier goal number of runners will receive a tailgating tent in the post race Celebration Village
For information on our charity Run for a Cause Program, please contact Mary Kreke at [email protected]
2017 Charity Groups
Zoë Ministries is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking survivors. This organization works to end Sex Trafficking in Delaware, under Yolanda Schlabach’s (founder) leadership. Zoë Ministries’ goal is to provide long term, comprehensive treatment using the infrastructure currently in place in Delaware. Access to drug/alcohol detox, complex trauma therapies and medical provision will be provided. All work will be guided, on every level, by the values of trauma-informed care: safety, trustworthiness, choice, collaboration, and empowerment. Zoe Ministries works closely with Polaris Project and Hope for Justice, and strives for an increased standard of care and best practice application in treating and working with this extremely vulnerable sub-population of complex trauma survivors in Delaware.
Please consider participating in this great cause. It’s estimated that between 100,000 and 300,000 American children are trafficked annually, and this includes Delaware children. The fee to participate in the 5K is $50, which will cover your registration fee and a donation to Zoë Ministries. Being part of a group lowers the registration fee and allows for the excess funds to be donated to Zoë Ministries. Additional donations are always welcomed and can be made online at http://www.zoe-delaware.org/donate.html or by contacting Peggy Tsaganos ([email protected] or 302.388.4454). If you are not able to participate in the 5K, please consider volunteering your time instead.