Are You a Dare Devil?
The Delaware Marathon™
Tubman Garrett Riverfront Park, Wilmington, DE
Sunday, April 29, 2018 @ 7am
Registrants must be 16 years of age and be able to complete the full 26.2 mile course in under 6 hours.
The 2018 marathon field will be capped at 1000 runners, with a total of 3000 runners in all events; although the Race Director reserves the right to change the size of the marathon field.
Registration for the Delaware Marathon™ is now open and will close close April 28, 2018 or earlier if the field is filled. Please register early as we have sold out in the past.
Once you have registered, please take the time to confirm the accuracy of the information. You may be able to look up and edit your information HERE.
NO FAXED OR EMAILED ENTRIES | NO REFUNDS | NO RACE TRANSFERS
Click for Larger Image
- As announced earlier this week, the full marathon and half marathon courses will have a few minor changes this year due to construction along the Riverfront passed the St. Francis Healthcare building. Both courses have been re-certified.
- Turn-by-Turn Directions (updated 4/27/18)
- Elevation Map (2 loops of this map)
- MapMyRun Course Map (updated 4/27/18)
We are excited to announce that all race premiums for the 2018 Delaware Marathon Running Festival will once again be performance race shirts provided by Under Armour.
SHIRTS ARE GENDER SPECIFIC (only men’s shown in image)
- Updated UA Tech™ fabric has a softer, more natural feel for incredible all-day comfort
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat so it dries fast
- Lightweight stretch construction improves mobility for full range of motion
- Anti-microbial technology keeps your gear smelling fresher, longer
- Raglan sleeves unlock mobility for serious range of motion
- Center front logo
- Loose fit
Each marathon finisher will earn a medal to commemorate their successful completion of the race.
CHECK OUT YOUR 2018 MEDAL!
2018 medal design features a bottle opener so you can use it for years to come.
Overall Winners: Trophies will be awarded to the overall male and female champions as well as to the and the second and third place finishers.
Age Groups: Prizes go to the top three non-elite male and female age group finishers for the marathon in each of the following divisions: 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35- 39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69 and 70+
NO DUPLICATION OF AWARDS
Results & History
See past results HERE.
Read about the extensive event history HERE.