Dane Rauschenberg is an extreme athlete who made his mark as a man who ran 52 marathons in 52 consecutive weekends. Since then he has run a 202-mile relay solo and completed a 350-mile run up the coast of Oregon. He doesn’t just know running, he has explored it to the deepest reaches of its mental, physical and emotional boundaries. Dane will be at the Delaware Marathon, working with the Beef Check-off, to talk about how he fuels his body and mind for his adventures. Follow his blog at SeeDaneRun.
- Link: St. Jude Heroes December 9, 2013Joel Scott Schiller posted a link to Delaware Marathon's wall: So sad, from your friends in Delaware (1 comment)
- Link: Great Harvest Bread Company Wayne December 7, 2013Joel Scott Schiller posted a link to Delaware Marathon's wall: Another wonderful Delaware Marathon supporter! They do our pre-race breakfast service. Yummy! (5 comments) […]
- Group wall post by Joel Scott Schiller December 7, 2013Joel Scott Schiller wrote on Delaware Marathon's wall: Good thing too, as slow as I am!!
- Link: Runner breaks Guinness world record for 4th time December 7, 2013Joel Scott Schiller posted a link to Delaware Marathon's wall: Larry Macon has broken his Guinness world record for marathons run in a 12 month period for the fourth time. (24 comments)
- Link: Sunday's Dallas Marathon canceled due to icy conditions December 7, 2013Stacey Haddock Schiller posted a link to Delaware Marathon's wall: Yipes! Probably the right decision, but a costly one to all involved. (7 comments)