We are very excited to announce that for the first time, we will be offering to all competitors two color panel running shirts from Leslie Jordan Apparel. This year’s men’s shirts will be smoke with butter yellow side panels while the ladies shirt will be lavender with purple side panels. Also, a new finisher (spinner) medal for all marathon and half marathon finishers is in the works with bright new ribbons from our friends at Crown Trophy (images coming soon).
- Group wall post by Ken Polleck April 19, 2015Ken Polleck wrote on Delaware Marathon's wall: For anyone who is wondering if you can run 13.1 or 26.2 miles in a few weeks, take a look at this--a friend of mine running across North Carolina for a total of 664.44 miles! (Anyone want to organize a run across Delaware? That's more my kind of distance.) (1 like, 0 comments)
- Group wall post by Vira Katolik April 19, 2015Vira Katolik wrote on Delaware Marathon's wall: Let's get some cheers going for Robin Marie Hudy. She's running her first half marathon today. Go, Robin! Enjoy every moment!!! (48 likes, 5 comments)
- Group wall post by Vira Katolik April 18, 2015Vira Katolik wrote on Delaware Marathon's wall: I did it! 20 miles done. I needed this kind of run as I reach the peak of training. I had a plan to be very diligent about nutrition and hydration, and take in more calories than I usually do. It worked! No wall, no nausea. And I ran every step. Miles 16, 19, and 20 were the fastest. It pays off to start o
- Group wall post by Sean Haverford April 18, 2015Sean Haverford wrote on Delaware Marathon's wall: Hi-- I'm a local Delaware runner and was curious if anyone wants to map out and run a loop of the course sometime next week. I'm 9:30min/mile pace, can go +/- 30 seconds per mile. (7 likes, 7 comments)
- Group wall post by Vira Katolik April 18, 2015Vira Katolik wrote on Delaware Marathon's wall: I'm running my first (and only!) 20-miler on Saturday. I'd love to hear your tips, tricks, mantras and survival skills. (I did my 19-miler 2 weeks ago so I've already gotten some learnings from that). Anything you can share would be much appreciated. Thanks! (10 likes, 12 comments)