Novo Nordisk has agreed to return as sponsor of our family friendly Run 1, 4 Fun! fun run on the Saturday before the race. Last year’s Run 1,4 Fun! hosted nearly 1,000 elementary aged children who completed a one mile fun run on the Delaware Marathon course the day before the Delaware Marathon as the successful conclusion to their 50 day, Get our Youth Moving Marathon. We are looking to expand the number of schools and youth groups offering our Get Our Youth Moving Marathon curriculum and the entire program is completely FREE!, thanks to Novo Nordisk and Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware. Contact us if you want to get your school or youth group involved.
- Group wall post by Amanda De Ro April 24, 2014Amanda De Ro wrote on Delaware Marathon's wall: Need a 4th four my 4 person relay!!! Anyone interested? It's our first time in this race & really want to run! Please PM me or reply to this post! Thanks!!!! (1 comment)
- Group wall post by Laura Bianco April 24, 2014Laura Bianco wrote on Delaware Marathon's wall: While waiting in the Athletes Village at the Boston Marathon on Monday, I saw a woman wearing a Delaware Marathon hat. I asked her about it and she said she ran it last year and that it is one of her favorite marathons ever! Well-organized, fun, easy to get to, good course.... Thought you would like to hea […]
- Group wall post by Kathy Mizgala Koterwas April 23, 2014Kathy Mizgala Koterwas wrote on Delaware Marathon's wall: last minute request....looking to join in on an 8 person relay. any one know of any openings? (4 comments) […]
- Group wall post by Joel Scott Schiller April 23, 2014Joel Scott Schiller wrote on Delaware Marathon's wall: In Pa? (11 likes)
- Group wall post by Joel Scott Schiller April 23, 2014Joel Scott Schiller wrote on Delaware Marathon's wall: Here are our Top Ten Volunteer Needs for May 11: 1) Person to drive the gator for our early 6:15 marathon start. 2) 2-3 people to work the S. French Street access to the VIP parking lot from 5:30 - 8:30am. 3) 2-4 more bike pacers to lead our various events. 4) 2-4 vols to hand out finisher medals (8 […]