Due to small size of Tubman Park and the overwhelming demand to use the Delaware Marathon™ Running Festival event footprint as an opportunity to picnic, we have instituted the following guidelines: 1) there will be no placement of pop-up tents in Tubman Park without the express written permission of the race organizers; 2) the race organizers will designate certain areas in the park where such activities may occur and only 10 x10 pop-up tents will be permitted; 3) all groups wishing to place a popup tent in the park must pay a permit fee in exchange for this permission or you may rent a 10 x 10 tent from the race organizers; 4) the race organizers may ask you to move your location or make other adjustments in the name of safety; 5) we ask that you respect the property rights of our hosts, the Riverfront Development Corporation and the City of Wilmington. If you wish for us to reserve an area for your group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link: Boston Marathon Qualifying Marathons Guide December 9, 2013Bill Hammons posted a link to Delaware Marathon's wall: Sympathies to those who were going to run one of the canceled marathons this weekend! All, take a fresh look at the Boston Qualifiers Guide with 12 new races added (for a new total of over 150). New additions are located in the States of Texas, Iowa, Oregon, ***Delaware*** and Nebraska (follow link […]
- Link: St. Jude Heroes December 9, 2013Joel Scott Schiller posted a link to Delaware Marathon's wall: So sad, from your friends in Delaware (1 comment)
- Link: Great Harvest Bread Company Wayne December 7, 2013Joel Scott Schiller posted a link to Delaware Marathon's wall: Another wonderful Delaware Marathon supporter! They do our pre-race breakfast service. Yummy! (5 comments) […]
- Group wall post by Joel Scott Schiller December 7, 2013Joel Scott Schiller wrote on Delaware Marathon's wall: Good thing too, as slow as I am!!
- Link: Runner breaks Guinness world record for 4th time December 7, 2013Joel Scott Schiller posted a link to Delaware Marathon's wall: Larry Macon has broken his Guinness world record for marathons run in a 12 month period for the fourth time. (24 comments)